BackHand SMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BackHand SMP Minecraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terrible ban reason

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jtduck

Terrible ban reason Empty
PostSubject: Terrible ban reason   Terrible ban reason EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:57 am

Truz threatened me that he was going to ban me from the server just because I did not ask ChazDude to donate for him on orcworm's server. He is also complaining that chaz should've donated for him instead of me.

please help fix this problem,
jtduck
Back to top Go down
BackHand
Admin
BackHand

PostSubject: Re: Terrible ban reason   Terrible ban reason EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:17 am

We shall see what truz has to say for himself.
Back to top Go down
https://backhand.forumotion.co.uk
Truz97

Truz97

PostSubject: Re: Terrible ban reason   Terrible ban reason EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:55 am

Ooh duck is once again trying to come up with reasons on why he should be admin and I shouldn't.. Of course I'm not going to ban him I asked him to ask chazdude to donate for me.. I want to be donator on or worm like anyone but if I donate to Orc then I can't donate to this one.. Duck needs to learn that irl concerns don't belong on the forums, you ARE my brother no matter if you like it or not, what I say to you and what someone else say rocker says to you is completely different.. So stop your efforts to get yourself adminship if you want it then earn it! (To: BackHand) His theory is if he gets my admin taken away then he is going to be the next admin.. So therefore case closed, see you all in-game.

Thanks,
Truz97 - In-Game Admin
Back to top Go down
BackHand
Admin
BackHand

PostSubject: Re: Terrible ban reason   Terrible ban reason EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am

Truz97 wrote:
Ooh duck is once again trying to come up with reasons on why he should be admin and I shouldn't.. Of course I'm not going to ban him I asked him to ask chazdude to donate for me.. I want to be donator on or worm like anyone but if I donate to Orc then I can't donate to this one.. Duck needs to learn that irl concerns don't belong on the forums, you ARE my brother no matter if you like it or not, what I say to you and what someone else say rocker says to you is completely different.. So stop your efforts to get yourself adminship if you want it then earn it! (To: BackHand) His theory is if he gets my admin taken away then he is going to be the next admin.. So therefore case closed, see you all in-game.

Thanks,
Truz97 - In-Game Admin

If this is the case, jtduck. You're theory is completely wrong as I have gotten Two new Admins without truz or anyone else being demoted.

Anyway Thread locked. If there is anything else concerning this PM me.

Edit: Case re-opened and well well well here truz, what do we have here? "Disconnecting jtduck [/99.179.164.10:54731]: you have been banned! try for an unban at backhand.forumotion.com"

Banned? Since when?
Back to top Go down
jtduck

PostSubject: Re: Terrible ban reason   Terrible ban reason EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:07 am

that's exactly what i was thinking. i wasnt sure if it was yo, or if truz got on secretly last night and banned me.
Back to top Go down
BackHand
Admin
BackHand

PostSubject: Re: Terrible ban reason   Terrible ban reason EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:56 am

Hmmm.

According to SergentPineapple four people were "randomly banned" on ORCWORM SMP

So Truz banned you with no real reasoning at all. And we cant unban you till mcbans gets fixed.

Meaning Truz could be in some good trouble.

Lets do what orc does....

Truz has 24 hours to provide reasonable evidence on why you were banned.

I think you know the rest

Edit: Re-closed. Turns out mcbans.com had the listings and well. Console done it o.O
Back to top Go down
Truz97

Truz97

PostSubject: Re: Terrible ban reason   Terrible ban reason EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:39 am

Shame on you :] Doubting me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrible ban reason   Terrible ban reason Empty

Back to top Go down

Terrible ban reason
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BackHand SMP :: Helping the server :: Complaints-
Jump to: