BackHand SMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BackHand SMP Minecraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An idea. For us Admins.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BackHand
Admin
BackHand

An idea. For us Admins. Empty
PostSubject: An idea. For us Admins.   An idea. For us Admins. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:26 pm

I think we could mix it up.

Instead of banning people instantly.

We make a jail up. Kind of like a trap. Where you can push a lever and water can come splashing out. There is a jail command which blocks them using commands such as /spawn and /home.

I think we should make a death jail where water comes splashing out. A fun little way to kill grievers. We could have a collection point of their items and the admin that jailed them (For a legit reason of course) can keep/sell the grievers items.

Seems fair enough.

This should be done for in the middle of minor griefs and major griefs. I would say around 10-20 blocks. I don't know.

What do you guys think?

Everyone's opinion will be appreciated even Non-Admins.
Back to top Go down
https://backhand.forumotion.co.uk
Flingle

Flingle

PostSubject: Re: An idea. For us Admins.   An idea. For us Admins. EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:54 am

i see ony 1 problem that if there is a misunderstanding such as the remove the top of their house and an admin walks by thinking its griefing then jail them and take their items and sell them. what if they dispute the jail and are found innocent will we refund the items? will there be a punishment for the admin? (this may seem unlikely but i like to troll the ban appeals forum on orc worm i've seen this before)

~Flingle
Back to top Go down
BackHand
Admin
BackHand

PostSubject: Re: An idea. For us Admins.   An idea. For us Admins. EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:18 am

Flingle wrote:
i see ony 1 problem that if there is a misunderstanding such as the remove the top of their house and an admin walks by thinking its griefing then jail them and take their items and sell them. what if they dispute the jail and are found innocent will we refund the items? will there be a punishment for the admin? (this may seem unlikely but i like to troll the ban appeals forum on orc worm i've seen this before)

~Flingle

Yep. Theres a thing called stick log. Use a stick and left click. Not that hard.
Back to top Go down
https://backhand.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An idea. For us Admins.   An idea. For us Admins. Empty

Back to top Go down

An idea. For us Admins.
Page 1 of 1